Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #1

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1 is to make anything with cupcakes!

I made this birthday card with cupcakes on it.


The card is an A2 size
Purple Mat is made up of four strips of purple paper using a EK Success Punch
Cupcake Background paper is from DCWV Sweets Paper Stack
Cupcakes are from Once Upon a Princess at 2 1/2 inches (3 times)
Stamp is from Fiskars Clear set, ink is Stampin Up Cocoa

Thanks for dropping by!

Feel free to leave any comments and/or follow my blog!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable Card!! I love that you used different colors for the frosting!!

    Ashley
    http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your cupcake looks good enough to eat. Love the colors you chose.I hope you will come check out my cupcake.

    Kelsey
    One Creative Teen
    http://onecreativeteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. :o) It's like a delicious cupcake rainbow! Great job with this fun challenge!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...