Friday, July 9, 2010

My Creative Time with Emma Challenge Zooballo

I made this as a Thank You Card for my previous boss, who wrote me a letter of recommendation for Graduate School. She loves cats, so I had to incorporate it into the card.
Recipe:
Standard A2 Card with Envelope
Mat: Burgandy Mullberry Paper (Target $1 section it was in a packet)
Cats: Were cut at 2 1/2 inches using the cricut cartridge Zooballo (flipping the image on my gypsy so that the two cats face each other).
Ribbon: Michaels $1 section
Stamp: Sentiment from Michaels
Stampin UP Chocoalte Chip Ink

7 comments:

  1. Love your card. Cute kitties.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cat-lovin' friend that would really love this card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a SWEET card!! I love it!! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge~!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how Purr-fect for a thank you card lol!!! very pretty design she will enjoy it ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cats are adorable. I love them.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little cats! they are cute.
    Minta

    check mine out,
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWE! This is so cute! I love the soft colors! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...