Monday, July 12, 2010

Onesie Baby Shower Card

I was inspired by pictures I saw of baby shower decorations, onesises hanging on a rope.
The card is a standard A2 size .
The green grass is cut from Texture DCWV paper stack in light green, and I used the Martha Stewart Grass punch.
The Onesies (New Arrival Cartridge) are cut at 1 1/2 inches using patterened paper.
(I applied a small rhinestone to the middle onesie for dimension)
The Hangers (New Arrival Cartridge) were cut out of chipboard at 1 3/4.
The sun (Create a critter cartridge) was cut at 1 1/2 inches using textured paper from DCWV paper stack.
The clouds (Hello Kitty Greetings) were cut at 1 1/4 inches.
The wire is from a Making Memories, I attached it to the back with double sided tape.
I hope you enjoy and are inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...